At 420 actual watts and 641 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights are compact and powerful, outperforming 600W HPS bulbs. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED grow lights for indoor plants! The PhytoMAX-2 400 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver our proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 400 light! Commercial quantity discounts are available; please contact us for details
More efficient and powerful than any 600W HPS
- PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights for indoor plants better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield over a 600W HPS while using 35% less electricity
- LED grow lights save on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
168 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 420 True Watts - 840 LED Watts
Large Coverage Footprint
- Up to 4.25' X 4.25' (18 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient light spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Light Panels
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights deliver higher yields with 35% less electricity than a 600W HPS
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
Once you use PhytoMAX-2 LED grow lights for indoor plants, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
30 in. (77 cm)
38 in. (97 cm)
|Max. Recommended Vegetative||5.25 x 5.25||215||38|
|Max. Recommended Flower||4.25 x 4.25||329||30|
|Medium Recommended Flower**||3 x 3||660||21|
|Smallest Recommended Flower**||2.5 x 2.5||951||18|
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
The Phyto-Genesis Spectrum®:
For more in-depth information on PhytoMAX-2 lights, please contact us for details
PHYTOMAX-2 400 LED GROW LIGHTS SPECIFICATIONS
|Max. Flowering Footprint||4.25' x 4.25'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||5.25' x 5.25'|
|Shipping Size||24" x 24" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||15.75" x 15.75" x 5"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||27.0000|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||168|
|Amp Draw||3.5A~1.8A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to Contiguous U.S. You will find the shipping requirements for all items in the product's description. For Alaska, Hawaii, Contact us and include the products in which you are interested, along with your address, and we will send you an exact quote that includes shipping. Home Farm Solutions reserves the right to change our shipping policy at any time without notice.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3 business days from the order date barring any unusual circumstances (unless otherwise noted in the product description). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, please follow up with us at email@example.com
Miscellaneous Shipping Information:
Some of our manufacturers require a signature at time of delivery. If you are not home to receive packages during business days, please specify this by adding a note on the checkout page requesting special delivery. We will notify the manufacturer to have the delivery held for in-store pickup at your local FedEx. UPS, or USPS office depending on the carrier.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (315) 636-4874 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.
We at Home Farm Solutions believe that most of the earths problems and most of the Health issues can be solved with growing and eating organic. and the best way to do so is growing it your self!
We are Placing unparalleled service and Unmatched Prices as our core Value and we will go there and beyond to make you satisfied.
Can't find what you are looking for? just give us a call and we will Help you find it. We are a Passionate growers and we have relationships with all the major manufacturers in the United States and can help you source whatever you need. Being a Passionate growers make us Veterans in the Home Growing industry and give us a deep understanding of Your needs a wants.
Whether you're looking for an Grow to Grow your Medicine at home, or You are looking for a Hydroponic System to Grow your Veggies, We'll do everything we can to help you to get those as soon as possible.
We believe that our customers are the best Kind of people in the world! Because they putt love, Effort and energy into living right, Sustainable and with minimal footprint on this earth and its our DUTY to help them and provide them with the best service!
As part of our duty to provide the best service, We are working on building strong meaningful relationships with the best manufacturers in the United States so we can get the best Information and the best prices for our customers.
Even Though this is a business and the main goal is to make a living, We are open and honest about our prices and deals and we will try to help as much as we can or we will find the best alternative for our customers needs.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Grisha CEO @Home Farm Solutions